Acturarial - Header
We offer special programs to employees serving in actuarial functions. These programs are designed to promote professional development and career growth while diversifying individual experience. We want to enhance and strengthen our actuarial areas by providing flexibility and sustainability.
Actuarial Study Program
Our actuarial study program provides the opportunity to gain deeper knowledge in the field. This competitive program is designed for employees interested in pursuing an Associate of the Society of Actuaries or Fellow of the Society of Actuaries designation. All participants must meet certain requirements to enter and remain in the program.
Employees in this program benefit from:
- Paid study hours and exam sitting days
- Company funding of study materials and exam fees
- Upon passing exams, students receive salary increases per the program’s specifications
Actuarial Development Program
The actuarial development program enables qualified employees to have successive job experiences in different actuarial functions or business areas in designated program positions. This program is designed for employees in functional areas reporting to the Chief Actuary, Risk Adjustment Actuarial, and other departments that have Actuarial Study Program participants with the approval of the department’s management and the Rotational Oversight Committee (ROC). This program is an innate part of the Actuarial Study Program, but it is also available optionally to other employees in these areas who meet requirements of the program.
The goal of the Actuarial Development Program is to:
- Enhance the talent of staff in these areas and improve organizational results
- Attract and retain high quality credentialed and non‐credentialed employees through effective career development
- Provide growth and development opportunities by engaging the participants in new tasks and new disciplines to broaden their skill set and knowledge base